- we might let him ride a bike, without a helmet
- we might let him help push the lawn mower, without ear protectors
- we got him a zip line, it’s the new rope swing
- we might let him ride in the car but not always in a special seat
- we might let him touch a knife or a big panga knife on special occasions
- he plays outside at least two hours a day (unless it’s super rainy and then it’s more than two hours on the front porch)
although, we offer multiple times, he still only drinks water and milk-no juice and no minerals.
but he likes to pretend to drink coffee, tea, juice and coke!