- mommy (or daddy or amayi or amy or anyone else who is close) you are my friend…today!
- luka had followed amy into room and was chatting with her while she was changing from work clothes to home clothes, she had a tank top on, he saw it and said WHOA!
- we were playing blanket fort and i told luka that we needed to be quiet cause there was a tiger outside. no mommy, it’s our tiger friend. ok. then maybe there is a croc. no mommy, it’s our croc friend. he looks at me-‘shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! it’s a scary DRAGONFLY’
- mommy, today i made amadoo (his friend from school) cry. me-how come? luka-cause i have too!
- mommy (or daddy or whoever) today, i no fighting you!
- mommy, i not finished pooping now
It is a rainbow and you can tell and see it!!!
ps. my stomach (and l’s, too) are just a bit ‘bubbly’ with the medication and i just told amy that ‘my nose is burning’… (cause i burbed out my nose)